Please note the following rules must be adhered to by all orchestra members:
Please sign a copy and return it to YOPS.
- The annual membership subscription be paid at the first rehearsal on the 8th September 2013.
- Music stands and music must be brought to every rehearsal.
- Parents must see that all instruments, bows, cases and stands have the player’s name on them
- Cello players MUST have an appropriate spike holder that secures under the leg of a chair for rehearsals.
- Players must arrive at least 10 minutes before the rehearsal is due to start to unpack and complete tuning. After rehearsal they must be collected punctually.
- Players are expected to be present for the full rehearsal.
- Where players cannot attend they are required to phone or text a member of staff to inform them in advance. (Grainne 087-9353276) or (Kitty 087-2390901)
- Players are expected to practise at home the music given to them.
- Where music or music folders are mislaid or lost there will be a fee of 5 euros to re-issue replacements.
- For public performances, players will require full uniform and where this is not adhered to players will not be permitted to perform.
- Players must be available to perform with the orchestra during the year at concerts.
- Players who miss the rehearsal prior to concerts may not be allowed to perform in that concert.
- Photographs taken during orchestra activities may be used for PR, reports websites etc. Any parent or player who does not wish their photo to be used must write to the administration at the start of the year
- Chewing gum and the use of mobile phones during rehearsal are not permitted.
Orchestra Member/s Name
download in pdf format